This Energizing Power Ball recipe is a great way to fuel your body pre-workout or to give you a mid afternoon energy boost.
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of nut butter (use sunflower, pumpkin seed or hemp butter for a nut-free option)
- 1/4 cup of unpasteurized honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of hemp hearts or chia seeds
Optional additions: add a handful of chopped dried fruit and/or unsweetened shredded coconut
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Roll dough into balls, approximately the size of 1 Tbsp.
- Chill and enjoy; place a few in the freezer and enjoy them frozen for a slightly different taste experience!
For other delicious recipes, visit www.livewisecoaching.com/blog.
As the founder of Live Wise Coaching, and a practicing integrative health & wellness coach, Cheryl specializes in supporting women in their 40’s and beyond to reclaim their health and sense of well-being through nutrition, movement, mindset and lifestyle choices so they can live healthy, happy, and more active lives.
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Join our FREE FB Community: Healthy Living with Cheryl
Want to join our FREE “5 Day End Your Carb Cravings” Challenge? YES!
Let’s Chat! Book Your FREE 30-Minute Change is Possible! Conversation